Person-Centered Skilled Nursing Care
Short-term rehab, long-term care, and memory care
At Day Brook Village Senior Living, we focus on the individual, rather than the illness. Whether you need short-term rehabilitation following hospitalization, long-term care to live with chronic illness, or specialized Alzheimer’s or dementia care, we treat our residents, patients and their loved ones as part of our Day Brook Village family. No matter how long or short the stay, our staff learn your personal history, routines and preferences to help you feel right at home.
Our residents and patients receive personalized around-the-clock nursing care and supervision as needed, including assistance with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, eating, and getting around. Highly skilled care teams provide compassionate attention and specialized care to maximize patient recovery, comfort, and independence and achieve the highest possible quality of life.
Our patient-centered care features:
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Short-term rehabilitation for recovery following surgery or critical health-related event
- Long-term care skilled nursing or custodial care with personalized attention
- Secure certified dementia care for those living with memory impairment such as Alzheimer’s disease
- Short-term respite stays
- Compassionate end-of-life care with hospice services provided by local care partners
- Rehabilitation professionals offering occupational, physical and speech therapies on-site seven days a week as prescribed
- Nutritious dining program features the flavor and comfort of home cooking and can accommodate specialized dietary needs
- Activities programming seven days a week to keep residents engaged, involved and encouraged
Contact us to learn more about Holyoke area skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, and memory care at Day Brook Village Senior Living.