Independent Living Activities
At Day Brook Village, we pride ourselves on raising the standards for independent retirement living. We offer opportunities for cultural, social, physical, and spiritual enrichment, encouraging residents to pursue personal interests.
Our full daily activities calendar is resident-driven, with everything from Bingo and book clubs to organized outings and volunteer opportunities. Stay active in a fitness class, sharpen your skills in a card game, test your trivia knowledge, or simply enjoy a social get-together. Whether you prefer learning and lectures or movies and singalongs, you’re sure to find activities that reflect your interests and hobbies.
Our residents also love taking advantage of everything Holyoke and the surrounding communities have to offer including:
- Holyoke Civic Symphony concerts
- Ashley Reservoir Trail in Holyoke, MA
- Miss Senior America Pageant at Holyoke High School
- Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, CT
- Lunch at local restaurants
- Quabbin Reservoir Park in Belchertown, MA
- Smith College Spring Bulb Show
- Atkins Farm Country Market in Amherst, MA
- Mount Tom State Reservation in Holyoke, MA
- Bright Nights at Forest Park in Springfield, MA
- Look Park in Florence, MA
- Stanley Park Rose & Flower Garden in Westfield, MA
- North Hadley Sugar Shack in Hadley, MA
To learn more about independent living activities at Day Brook Village Senior Living, download our current calendar of events.