Whether it’s help getting ready for the day, at mealtime or bedtime, our caring team is here to make sure each of our residents enjoys the opportunities our lifestyle presents each day. Our assistance in living provides residents the covered care and support services needed for one monthly fee.
Our assistance in living services include:
- Personal care, including assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, continence care and ambulation, as well as medication management
- Choice of studio, one- and two-bedroom assistance in living apartments with kitchenette, private bath and alert system
- Health monitoring by our licensed Community Nurse
- Oversight by our full-time, AMDA-certified Medical Director
- Three healthy, flavorful meals each day featuring fresh, local ingredients
- Home maintenance
- Housekeeping and trash removal
- Lab services available on-site
- Personal laundry service
- Local transportation for shopping and appointments
Contact us to schedule a tour of our assisted in living senior apartments in Holyoke, MA.